Due to the high rate of transaction fees, Ethical Finance ($ETHi) has upgraded its contract from the Ethereum Mainnet to the Polygon (MATIC) Mainnet. This will also enable voting with the DAO contract. This functionality should be available in the next 90 days.
Here are the steps to swap your tokens over and register to start earning profit share rewards:
Transfer your tokens over from the ETH network to Polygon Mainnet. There are two methods of doing so:
- Manually swap your Ethereum-based ETHi tokens to ETH
- Convert the ETH to MATIC
- Send your MATIC to your Metamask Polygon Wallet
- Purchase the new token using Quickswap and exchange it on the Polygon Network.
(this will require you to hold some MATIC first.)
- You can send your ETHi from the Ethereum Network to 0x6b3988EaD2Cf3c5A9E580b6F07BcAAbEE2E296BA.
Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- A screenshot of the receipt
- The transaction hash for the transfer
- Receipt of the transaction cost
- Metamask address.
We will reimburse you in ETHi equivalent of the transaction fee.
We will send ETHi on the Polygon Network to your Metamask Wallet. Be sure to watch this video on how to add the Polygon Network to your Metamask Wallet here.
Earning zETHi Tokens
You will start to earn rewards quarterly. This offer is limited to only those who register with us.
To register, just send an email to [email protected] along with a screenshot showing you have ETHi on the Polygon Mainnet, and also send the Metamask address you wish the rewards to be sent to.