Here’s an easy-to-follow guide on buying ETHi using a Metamask wallet.
Part 1: Install MetaMask
- Go to MetaMask and download and install (in Chrome or FireFox).
- You’ll see the MetaMask fox icon next to your address bar. Click the icon and MetaMask will open up.
- Create a New password. Then, write down the Secret Backup Phrase in a safe place. MetaMask will create a new Ethereum address for you.
Part 2: Import MATIC to Your Metamask Wallet
- Copy your Metamask wallet address. You can find it at the top middle of the Metamask window, when you move your mouse over it you will see “Copy to clipboard” and you just click the left mouse button and it’s copied.
Tip: Every time you copy and paste an Ethereum address, remember and check that the first 2 digits and last 2 digits are correct!
- Buy some MATIC from your preferred exchange (Coinbase, Bitbuy, Kucoin, etc.) and send them to this address.
- In your exchange, find the Withdraw option. Select MATIC. They ask where do you want to send, paste there the Metamask address.
Part 3: Buy ETHi with MATIC
Now you have some MATIC in your Metamask wallet, you’re ready to buy!
Go to your Metamask wallet and click on MATIC (Make sure that you are on Polygon Mainnet)
Click on the ‘Buy’ button
Search ETHi for conversion
Put the exact amount that you want to convert to ETHi and ‘Continue’
Double check the amount and transaction and ‘Swipe to Swap’
Upon successful transaction, you will see a ‘Confirmed’ receipt.